Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas!


Merry Christmas! Special greetings to my friends Down Under who are already celebrating this Holy Day. Di, it was wonderful to receive your thoughtful phone call!

Thank you - every one of you who have visited my blog. I have been unbelievably blessed to have shared quilting, activities, travel, grandchildren, and life with you. It has been a privilege to become acquainted and call you friends. I especially cherish our mutual faith in Jesus, our risen Lord. Happy birthday, Jesus! Merry Christmas to all of you!

6 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful weekend, Linda! Speaking to you this morning was a perfect start to Christmas Day for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many Christmas Blessings, Linda! I love your little nativity ornament :-}pokey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a fantastic day Linda ...all the very best to you and your family for 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas, Linda. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas Linda. I agree one of the greatest advantages of blogging is meeting new Sisters in Christ's love! Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete

I reply to comments! If you are a no-reply commenter, or your profile appears as anonymous, I will reply to you directly on this blog post. Please check back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin